A few days back, Apple Inc. had released its much-awaited upgraded version of MacBook Pro and MacBook Air as a part of the “Back to School” seasonal Promotion. Now, the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are available at a lower price of $1,199 and $999 respectively for college students. This offer also features the latest updates given to both these products and the price has been reduced to promote the new version of the devices. So, this is a lucky chance for Apple lovers to go for it when the pricing is this reasonable for a worthy product.
About Apple Inc. and its brief history
Apple Inc. is one of the leading tech giants of the modern world, along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook. Situated in Cupertino, California, Apple Inc. the company is famous for its products such as the iPhone, iPod, iPad 2, new iPad in the phones and tablets segment; the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air for laptops and notebooks segment, the iMac and Mac Mini for all in one desktop computers segment, Apple Watch for its smart wear segment and Apple TV and Apple HomePod for home accessories segment.
Founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne on April 1976, Apple Inc. had its fair share of ups and downs until Steve Jobs took over the company as CEO in 2000. Under his leadership, Apple Inc. reached greater heights with its unveiling of new products until August 2011, when Jobs resigned as CEO due to health issues, making Tim Cook as CEO of Apple Inc.
Steve Jobs died two months later (Oct. 5, 2011) marking the end of the greatest minds in the field of technology.
Why MacBook Pro/MacBook Air?
As we know, the MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air are two of the best-selling products all over the world. The MacBook Pro comes along with the 13.6-inch display making it the perfect compact laptop to work with.
- The MacBook Pro also comes with 8 Core Processors in this new upgrade making it the fastest laptop of Apple till date. The MacBook Pro has a battery life of more than 24 hours along with wireless web, making it perfect to work all the time.
- Featuring a 32 GB RAM and up to 3.2 GB/s SSD read speeds, the MacBook Pro can perform high-performance multitasking smoothly and this makes it the perfect laptop to work with.
- The MacBook Air is Apple’s do-it-all notebook. Featuring a 13.3-inch display, it is totally used for all daily user tasks like checking emails, to-do list and much more.
- Featuring an 8th Gen Dual Core Processor, the MacBook is fast enough to work under all conditions. Thanks to its featherweight design, the MacBook is the best portable notebook you could ever get.
- Featuring an 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB Storage variant, and a built-in 49.9 watt-hour Lithium Polymer Battery which allows the MacBook Air to withstand for more than 12 hours with a wireless web on, the MacBook Air is the perfect notebook you could afford.
- Along with features such as Touch ID and Touch Bar, the MacBook Air is now easier to handle with no restrictions or constraints.
- Also, with the Intel UHD Graphics 617 card and the support for Thunderbolt 3 enabled external graphics, the MacBook Air can also be used for photo or video editing on the go.
So, it is safe to say that both MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are the best devices in their own aspects. And both of them along with the “Back to School” promotion are available at a lower price of $999, for the MacBook Air and $1,199, for the MacBook Pro.
About the upgrade
On 4th July, 2019 Apple Inc. launched its much-awaited upgrade to all its Mac Users. This update was released to the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air devices.
The upgrade consists of the latest 8th Generation Quad-Core Processors, along with new features like the Touch Bar and Touch ID and a True Tone Retina Display along with the Apple T2 Security Chip for the MacBook Pro.
And, for the MacBook Air, the upgrade consists of the 8th Generation Dual Core Processor, along with other features like Touch Bar and Touch ID.
Both the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are two of the top selling products all over the world. MacBook Air, famous for its thin and light design along with this update can be used to help its user in performing daily tasks like email, web surfing, photo editing, FaceTime calls, etc.
In short, the MacBook Air is the “You Name It, I can do it all” kind of a notebook and now, the MacBook Air will work even faster with the 8th Gen Dual Core Processor upgrade.
The MacBook Pro, known for its rigidity and high performance, super-fast SSDs and a 24 hour long battery life, can be used to perform almost anything that you want to perform, be it personal use, or daily tasks, or high performance tasks, or playing music, etc., the MacBook Pro does it all. Thanks to its 3-pound weighted design, the MacBook Pro is now lighter than ever.
And, with the new features such as the Touch ID, Touch Bar and the True Tone brilliant Retinal Display, along with the high-security T2 chip, the MacBook Pro is the ideal laptop for buying. Thanks, to its 3-pound light-weighted design, now the MacBook Pro is lighter than ever.
And now, as a part of the “Back to School” seasonal promotion, the customer who buys the MacBook Pro or MacBook Air will get to have a qualifying Beats Headphones for free.
Get your Own MacBook Pro/ MacBook Air
The MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are now available along with the featured “Back to School” upgrade especially for the college students who are using MacBook Pro or the MacBook Air, and for new customers who are willing to get themselves one of these.