11 Incredible Google Technologies You Probably Have Not Heard Of
Google is used by countless people every day, but most people do not know some of the hidden benefits that Google provides. We all know that Google can be used to search the web or check your email. But did you know that Google can help you market your company and improve your website? Here are a few Google tools you might not have known about:
- Get Your Business Online offers what the name would imply: free website building, domain name registration, and hosting for up to one year. Google says that over half of small local businesses in the US don’t have a company website, according to Google hopes that this service will help alleviate that problem.
- GoMo provides a free analysis that tells you whether or not your company’s website is mobile-friendly.
- Google AdWords allows marketers to run paid search campaigns to promote their companies. You should use the Keywords Planner to determine which keywords you will use before you launch your campaign.
- Google Alerts is a helpful tool because you can get daily updates on how your company or your competitors are ranking in web searches.
- Google Analytics is something every company should be using to monitor their website. It will tell you the demographics of your visitors, the number of hits the site gets, the bounce rate, and much more. It’s free too.
- Google Fonts offers free fonts that you can use for your blog or website. Try out tons of whacky fonts you’ve never heard of like “Roboto Condensed” and “Merriweather.”
- Google Keep is a note-taking device that can keep track of all the things on your to-do list.
- Google Scholar will help you search through dozens of research papers to find the information you are seeking.
- Google Trends shows you the most searched trends every day. Find out what is popular at the moment so that you can capitalize on the next viral trend.
- Google’s Trusted Stores helped evaluate how trustworthy online retailers are. Your store must pass a test of customer service and reliable shipping to get listed as a Trusted Store. Making the cut helps quite a bit in establishing a form of online credibility.
- Think with Google helps marketers keep up with current industry trends. It’s quite detailed, so you will have to check it out for yourself. It provides helpful articles, insights on popular marketing developments, and access to useful tools.
Is there anything that Google can’t do? It’s already one of the biggest tech companies on the planet. There are plenty of hidden resources that the search engine giant can provide people. It’s more than just a tool for conducting internet searches. It can help you be productive in seemingly endless ways.