Orchestration Tools will help you in managing your container’s applications. You can use it for developing, deploying and testing your containers. These tools will help you in managing your whole application life cycle. There are many different tools available in the market. Most organizations are using Kubernetes. Thus, most tools are compatible with Kubernetes. In this article, we are going to talk about the best orchestration tools available in the market.
Definition of Container Orchestration:
Container Orchestration will help you in automating your management process. It will help you in managing your container applications. Containers are becoming more popular with time. Thus, many organizations are adopting container technology. They are also looking for orchestration tools. These tools will help you in managing your containers.
The software development methodology is changing with time. Developers were using the monolithic methodology in the past. However, now they are creating component-based applications. The best thing about containers is that they are scalable. Also, you can use multiple containers for performing a certain function. This will help you in reducing the complexity of your application.
Every container consists of dependencies and application code. Containers get their resources from virtual or physical hosts. You can create complex applications by using containers. However, you need proper prioritization and organization for deploying them.
Orchestration tools will help you in managing your containers. Some of the advantages of these tools are:
- You can easily deploy your containers.
- Better Scalability
- Better availability.
- Improved networking.
- Better portability and environment adaptability.
Best Container Orchestration Tools for Enterprises
Google is using Kubernetes for their cloud computing project. It is an open-source framework. Thus, you can also use it for free. The best thing about Kubernetes is that Google is working on it. Kubernetes will help you in running multiple clusters of containers. This will improve the availability of your containers.
Most DevOps users love Kubernetes. If you are using tools like Docker, then you can use Kubernetes with it. Thus, it is perfect for DevOps users.
- Automatic controllability and scalability.
- It will isolate the containers.
- You can keep track of your container health.
- Load balancing.
- You will get access to cluster management services.
- The documentation of Kubernetes is easy to understand.
- It will automatically adjust the workload. Thus, you don’t need to redesign your complete container.
- It will decrease your resource costs.
- Flexible in managing and deploying.
- Container isolation will increase the portability
Most cloud vendors are using this tool for providing managed solutions.
Amazon EKS or Elastic Kubernetes Services
This is another very famous Kubernetes service. It will manage your container applications. Also, it will help you in scaling these applications. Thus, you don’t need to manually control it from the settings. If you are using a Kubernetes application, then you can easily migrate it to the EKS. You don’t need to edit your code for using it on EKS.
EKS is using many open-source tools for providing its services. Amazon is using many different open-source tools. However, Amazon is also using tools like AWS auto-scaling and Route 53.
- You can easily control it from the control panel.
- You can integrate with AWS services like Amazon CloudWatch and VPC.
- You don’t need to worry about managing servers.
- It will help you in dividing the workload.
- It is more secure.
- EKS will monitory our containers without any downtime.
- It uses multiple availability zones. Thus, you don’t need to worry about a single point of failure.
Amazon ECS or Elastic Container Service
This is another amazing tool by Amazon. You can use it for managing your Amazon EC2 instances. Amazon is using ECs for managing their recommendation engines. Amazon ECS will ensure availability, reliability, and security. Thus, it is perfect for critical applications.
- It can manage and run docker containers.
- You can integrate with AWS services like Route 53 and IAM.
- It supports other docker image repository.
- You will only pay for the resources that you are using.
- It will update resource locations. This will ensure better availability.
- You can scale up without worrying about complexity.
- Better load balancing.
Helios is another open-source platform. Spotify is currently using this tool. It will help you in running your container across different servers. Helios can help you in handling multiple HTTP requests. Thus, it will help you in avoiding a single point of failure. Helios will log all the version changes, restart, and deploys. You can use HTTP API for managing it.
- You can use it with DevOps.
- It will work with any OS and network.
- You can run various different machines simultaneously.
- You don’t need to worry about system dependencies.
- Better scalability.
Docker tools will help you in managing your complete software development process. You can use the Docker swarm platform for managing your clusters. It is scalable. Also, it is fast when compared to other tools. Docker Platform is one of the best ways to handle containers.
- You can use it on Linux and Windows.
- You can create Windows applications by using the Docker engine.
- It is using the kernel of the Linux operating system.
- Docker supports most of the container infrastructures.
- You can quickly build and deploy distributed systems.
- Better performance.
The software industry is changing with time. Most developers are using containers for creating their applications. Hence, it is important to use the right tools. These tools will help you in managing your development process. Orchestration Tools will help you in managing your containers. Thus, you don’t need to worry about manually managing them. These are all the best orchestration tools available in the market. You can use any of these tools for managing your containers. If you want more information regarding container technology, then you can contact Bleuwire.